Although you would normally resize the window to something like A1/P6 other controls and data are available if you maximise the window.
The full Roulette Key Gold window is shown below in practice you would reduce it to a suitable size. In the actual program no grid is shown it is here purely for reference.
- A1/A11 - The number of times each number has been hit. Right clicking copies to clipboard. This pastes into Word or Excel on separate lines. (Not in Notepad).
- B1/B3 - Zero including the number of times it has missed.
- B1/N3 - The numbers to click on as you play. The numbers in yellow show the number of times since the last hit.
- B4 - The last number clicked on
- B6 - In yellow shows the largest number of adjacent unhit numbers on the wheel.
- B6/M6 The black lines represent unhit neighbours
- B8 Replay - Replays the last game saved by showing the last number at B5 every time you click
- B10 - Exits the program - Saves any notes in B13/K18 and Saves replay as a file his.txt of current game. Please send this file with any queries. If you don't want to save, instead click top right of program window to exit.
- B13/K18 - An area for making notes.
- C4/N4 - The number each even chance has missed.
- C5/N5 Top - The yellow bars represent unhit double streets.
- C5/N5 - The number each street of 3 has missed.
- C6-M6 - The number each dozen has missed. Maximums are in Red
- C7 The current number of unhit numbers.
- D7-D8 Target for Even Chances. Default 64 defines the target for following/opposing bank. See J7-M8
- D10 - Save Highs Button: this saves all the highs (red numbers) for dozens, even chances finals, sixains etc which can be loaded again with E10.
- D11 - Hides the alarms for single number and increases alert (E8) by 37.
- E8 The alert for single numbers - Default 73 - A chip is displayed on the appropriate number when this target is exceeded.
- E10 - Load previously saved highs. Useful for setting alerts/targets (D8/H8)
- F10 - (In Black) The number of times three double streets have missed. (In Red) The Maximum number of times three double streets have missed.
- F7/8 - Displays an alert when any even chance has missed this many times.
New It also triggers an alert for the Prudential systems on 24 numbers.
- F9 - Displays an alert when any three double streets have missed the number set in G9. (This excludes three adjacent sets in high/low.)
- G7/8 - Displays an alert when any dozen has missed this many times. Default is 14.
- G9 in white box - Displays an alert when any pair of dozens has missed this many times. Default 5 Often worth 1 or two bets. Below the white box there are two counters one black one red. The black counter starts when there is one remaining neighbouring dozen on the wheel. The red number shows the maximum it has reached historically (providing you've pressed the save highs (D10) when appropriate.
- H7/8 - Displays an alert when any three has missed this many times. Default is 45. I haven't checked this fully so I wouldn't bet on just 1 three but would consider betting on it and an adjacent.
- I9 - An alarm for single finals. The counter underneath starts when there is only one final remaining. In red is the maximum.
- I10/13 - The remaining finals 0 - 6. Above it shows there are two remaining 0 and 4. When just one remains you are alerted when it has missed your preferred number (set in I8).
- J7/8 - Systems to follow the bank on even chances. Increasing bets on a win until your target (D8) is reached.
- J9 - An alarm for 3 finals i.e. 12 numbers. The counter underneath starts when there are three finals remaining (i.e. a dozen bet). In red is the maximum.
- J10 - Switches alerts for finals On/Off
- K10 - Hints when Red fewer hints are suggested.
- L/M9 The Prudential systems on 24 numbers automatically suggested if highs/lows equal F8.
- L10/15 - System Buttons - Each button turns on or off the system covered by its chapter number in 'The Winning Rules'
- L17 - Mini Capitalist button - Requires a stake of 17 units but can only lose on 3 numbers - 21,24 & 0. Best played on French or No-Zero Table.
- L/P18 Three draggable masks the size of a double street. They don't do anything but you can move them over the table.
- M7/8 Follow the bank; J7/8 oppose the bank rather than following. Both can be played simultaneously. Risks no more than 1 unit per bet.
- M10/17 & N10/17 The white boxes are the totals won on each system. The green boxes are the number of spins. These figures are reset when activating the relevant system L10/17.
- M16 - The stakes multiplier. Enter 0.5 to play for half units, 2 to double, 0.1 for a tenth etc.
- N6 - The current Spin Number. It can be zeroed by Right Clicking. (Reset it by Left Clicking).
- N7 - Last hint - Displays the last hint. It's sometimes easy to miss them!
- O1/O3 - The number of times each row has missed. The number in Red is the maximum.
- O17 - This is multiplier for even stakes. When you play the infallible system if you are playing for 1p enter 0.01, for £10 enter 10 and so on. This messes up the calculations beside follow/oppose bank buttons but if you're using it you're probably playing live anyway.
- O5 The maximum number of times missed by any street of 3
- P1/P11 - The numbers hit with the last (most recent) at the top. Right clicking copies to clipboard in order they were hit. This pastes into Word or Excel on separate lines.(Not in Notepad).